Home Games
Email:Password:
Forgot password?
Groups
Save My Birds
PlayAndroid.com
Recruitment Agencies in Penang

Jobs & Career

A community for you to share and discuss career experiences, jobs information and career opportunities.

Category: Jobs & Career

Recruitment Agencies in Penang
3 Comments
Comment Anonymously Collapse All
Posted at 8 May 2009 3:12 pm
Author of this topic
Topics: 335
Comments: 663
View Ratings

Recruitment Agencies in Penang, Malaysia

Are you based in Penang and looking for job up north? Or perhaps you’re somewhere from South or Central and planning to find a job in Penang. Apart from applying to the companies directly, another way is to engage yourself with some of the established recruitment agencies in Penang that cater the Penang market and neighboring areas such as Seberang Perai and Kulim. Followings are some of the employment or recruitment agencies you can be in touch with to help assisting you finding a job. 

1. Kelly Services

KellyServices-RecruitmentAgencyMalaysia

Formerly known as Business Trends, Kelly Services is one of the earliest multinational agencies to be based in Penang and serve multinational clients from Bayan Baru Industrial Zone down to Kulim Industrial Park. Kelly Services handle various positions, levels and industries ranging from manufacturing, software, administration and management. The IT position is handled by a separate entity, known as Kelly IT Services/Resources. Contract and permanent positions are available.

Penang offices:

Kelly Services,
1-2-9 Krystal Point Corporate Park
Jalan Tun Dr Awang
Lebuh Bukit Kecil Enam
11900 Sg. Nibong, Penang
Tel: (60) 4 641 3033 Fax : (60) 4 641 3099
Email: penang2@kellyservices.com.my

Kelly IT Resources
Lot 17.01 17th Floor MCB Plaza
6 Changkat Raja Chulan
Kuala Lumpur 50200
Tel: (60) 3 2031 1803 Fax: (60) 3 2031 2331
E-mail: info@kellyit.com.my

2. Manpower Staffing Services

ManpowerStaffingServices

Another big player in Penang, serving manufacturing, semiconductor and corporate organizations throughout Penang and Kulim. Also the only multinational company that handles direct labor positions. Manpower’s Malaysia website

Manpower Penang address:

Manpower Staffing Services (M) Sdn Bhd
1-2-15 Ideal Avenue, Medan Kampung Relau 1
Jalan Tun Dr. Awang
11900 Bayan Lepas
Penang
Tel : (604) 645 1900
Fax : (604) 645 2535
Email : penang@manpower.com.my

3. Jobstreet Select (Jobstreet.com)

JobStreetSelect

Apart from their online portal, there also exists Jobstreet Select, which is the headhunting wing for Jobstreet.com. Jobstreet Select provides executive search and contract staffing services to the employers. They cater for professional positions in different positions, industries and levels.

JobStreet.com Sdn Bhd
#1 Ground Floor Office
Hotel Equatorial Penang
1 Jalan Bukit Jambul
11900 Penang
Tel: +60-4-644 5912
Fax: +60-4-642 8653

4. Virtue Associates

http://virtueassociates.com/images/logo.jpg

If you’ve been active in the job and employment market in the Penang area, especially close to Bayan Lepas industrial area you’re probably familiar with Virtue Associates (Virtue Associates Sdn Bhd) or VA. Virtue Associates is a Penang-based recruitment agency which now has an office in Jln Dr Awang, Bayan Lepas (If I’m not mistaken their previous office was based in Fettes Road).

Now, they’re having an almost full-fledged, web based application system where you can register and start applying for jobs there. You will also have the option to receive newsletters and job matches alert. However, I am pretty much sure they will be able to attend to you as a walk-in job applicant. Bring resume and related documents to their office to register as a job seeker. Or the best thing is just pick up your phone, and start talking to them.

Agensi Pekerjaan Virtue Associates Sdn Bhd

1-2-42, Ideal Avenue

1-3-100, Ideal Avenue
Jalan Tun Dr Awang,
11900 Bayan Lepas,
Penang.
Tel: 04 – 638 1981 / 04 – 638 1982

Fax No: 04 – 638 1980

Email: info@virtueassociates.com

5. All Staff

http://www.allstaff.com.my/iresume/images/new/allstaffnew.gif

AllStaff was previously known as Pentrac and handles positions in the Bayan Lepas to Seberang Perai/Bukit Minyak, Penang. But the company’s information in the AllStaff official website is quite poor. As a corporate organization, people will be interested to know about the company’s profile, history, the industry they serve and so on. You can, however, browse through the vacancies and job openings available in Penang. All Staff cater for temporary, contract and permanent placement.

Penang Office:

Agensi Pekerjaan AllStaff
PENANG - Bayan Bay (Job Center)
12-1 Persiaran Bayan Indah
Bayan Bay, 11900 Penang, Malaysia.
Tel: 04-646 4863 Fax: 04-646 6063
Email: crm@pentrac.com

6. Agensi Pekerjaan Career Wise

http://www.careerwise.com.my/v2/_images/lg_cw.jpg

Established in 1996, Career Wise offers placement and recruitment services to a global clientele multinational corporations, and small/medium enterprises in Malaysia, Singapore, US and China.

1-3-21, Krystal Point Corporate Park,
Jalan Tun Dr. Awang,
11900 Bayan Lepas,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Tel : 04 - 644 7993
Fax : 04 - 642 9676
E-mail : enquiry@careerwise.com.my

7. JAC Malaysia

JACRecruitmentAgency,Malaysia

JAC (Japan Agency and Consultancy) Recruitment was first established in London in 1975 as the first Japanese recruitment agency in UK. After 10 years, it started to expand outside of the UK with the first overseas office in Singapore opening in 1987, closely followed by Tokyo, Japan in 1988. The key global expansion of the JAC Recruitment network has continued over the past 19 years with the addition of JAC Malaysia, JAC Indonesia, JAC Thailand and JAC China. JAC Malaysia was established in April 1994.

Penang address:

1-2-38, I-Avenue, Medan Kampung Relau 1,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Email: jac@jac.com.my
Tel: 04- 641 0150

Comment posted at 2 Jun 2009 6:10 pm#1
Topics: 0
Comments: 1
View Ratings

Another resource to help you out on your job search.

alt
- Careerjet.com - jobs search engine for Malaysia. search jobs from more than ten thousands of web sites.

Definitely worth looking at!Wink

http://www.careerjet.com.my
Comment posted at 2 Jun 2009 6:22 pm#2
Topics: 42
Comments: 89
View Ratings
Thanks for sharing !
Comment posted at 29 Nov 2010 9:02 am#3
Author of this topic
Topics: 335
Comments: 663
View Ratings

see this post by twdz228 on 24 November 2010: Find your dream job here!

Privacy Policy| Terms of Use| FAQ| Subscription| Contact Us| About Us
© 2014 Infoyana    (10)